Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heirs don't have land title left by father, who owned a quarter share. Of a property.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagondamike

Arresto Menor

Hi, my father, who died intestate, had his name on the deed of my grandfathers house, along with three other siblings. My aunt, who has possession of the owners copy of the deed, has sold the property without consent of myself and my brother and sister (three heirs of my father). I know we need to make an EJS, but we don't he a,copy of the title. forgeries have obviously been made. How do we challenge and nullify the sale?
Cheers

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

It's possible to demand copy of the title from the Register.
I suppouse it's possible to check other documents too, specialy if it's investigating a possible criminal case.

When there are more hiers, then seller have to get written approval from all. Even IF the aunt had got signed approvals to sell it, she has to give shares to the other owners (if they haven't signed they have given whole to her.)
Have the other sibblings to your father signed? Possible they can be useful witnesses...

The rest I don't know.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum