Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home Credit and Aeon Lending Institutions

+2
thepoetsedge
Renino.dominguez
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Renino.dominguez

Arresto Menor

Hi po please help us po in our current issues with this companies. We have an appliances loan with this company under my fiancees name. The total amount with both companies was 80k (48k Aeon & 32k Home Credit). Our contract of payment started last Jan.1 of this year. But until now hindi pa kami nakakabayad kc nawalan ako ng work for almost 3months na sa ngaun and ung sweldo ng fiancee ko break even lng para s family namin. We have 2 kids 3&4 yrs old. As of now marame na nag ppunta dito sa amin threatening us na idedemanda daw nila kami. We have all the intentions na Mag bayad at wala kami Plano takbuhan un. However nung nkausap ko sila they are demanding the full amount of the 3 months payment namin sa kanila for Jan. Feb. And Mar. Which ng sabi namin hindi namin kaya bayaran sa ngaun. Pero we can start paying it on or before the end of April 2016. Please advice us anu pd namin gawin sa mga threats ng collectors nila na idedemanda nila ang fiancee ko. Maraming Salamat po.

Renino.dominguez

Arresto Menor

Attorney please advice us what we can do. Tinatakot po kami ng collectors at May kaso na daw na nakasampa. Possible po ba un? What can we do for them to give us a little more time. Thank you po.

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

The most that the companies can file against you and your fiancee is a civil case for collection of a sum of money in the proper court. Since wala naman kayong intention na di magbayad, I see no possible criminal case to be filed against sa inyo, so there should be no warrant of arrests issued against sa inyo.

In order to stop the consistent badgering of the collectors, you and your fiancee should speak directly to the lending institutions where you incurred your debts para mapag-usapan kung paano nyo babayaran yung utang nyo under new terms and conditions and explain to them in full honesty kung ano yung current financial situation nyo para maintindihan nila kung bakit di kayo nakakapagbayad ng utang nyo. Draw up a new payment plan that will be feasible sa current budget nyo hanggang makahanap ka ng panibagong trabaho that will supplement the payment of your debts. Hopefully, di na aabot pa sa korte yung problems nyo since litigation is generally costly for everyone invlolved.

In sum, try to come up with an amicable compromise with the lending institutions involved so that there will be no need to file cases and undergo litigation. The important thing here is that communication lines should be open para magtiwala sila na magbabayad kayo kapag kaya nyo na.

Good luck, and may everyone be given a just resolution.

Renino.dominguez

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for the calrification and advice. God bless you always

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

No problem. I am happy to be of help. Good luck once more in your situation, and hopefully makakuha kayo ng amicable settlement with the lending institution.

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

You are fortunate to have received sound and thorough advice from thepoetsedge. Be aware though that when dealing with the collection agent for payment commitment, there will be a signed agreement. Once the terms are not met, this will be used as the agent's support to press for charges with graver consequences.

Last edited by centro on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Renino.dominguez

Arresto Menor

To Centro, as you said what can you advice us once we make an agreement with them?

8loan - Home Credit and Aeon Lending Institutions  Empty Good point! Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:08 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

centro wrote:You are fortunate to have received sound and thorough advice from thepoetsedge. Before aware though that when dealing with the collection agent for payment commitment, there will be a signed agreement. Once the terms are not met, this will be used as the agent's support to press for charges with graver consequences.

Thank you for the kind words, Sir Centro. It is much appreciated.

Your additional advice have indeed merit, and I should have included that in my original statement as well.

Tama si Centro. Kelangan mag-ingat kayo under the new terms and conditions kasi pinagbigyan na kayo nyan, and dumaragdag lang yung case nyan ng debt collectors sa inyo if in case di na naman kayo makapagbayad. That is why during negotiations with the lending institutions and its collectors, make sure that the way of payment and the amount to be paid per installment are really within your foreseeable budget for the coming months.

Again, good luck with your situation. Thank you so much for pointing out that factor, Sir Centro. That was indeed vital. More power to you, as well!

9loan - Home Credit and Aeon Lending Institutions  Empty Aeon unsettled loan Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:55 pm

Emwayelayen

Arresto Menor

Hi good pm po..i would like to seek an advice regarding our loan sa aeon. Last dec 3 2017, na approved po yung loan namin sa aeon which is 1tv and 1 aircon. Nakuha namin yung appliances and yung contract stating that our 1st payment is on feb 3 of 2018. 2 weeks after naka tanggap kami nga txt from an unknown number saying that we nees to oay our first payment by january 3. We didnt mind at first kasi akala namin wrong send lang and to think hubdi siya nagpakilala na they are from aeon. After jan. 3 we received a call from aeon saying na delayed na daw kami. We said how come na as what as stated on the contract it is supposed to be feb 3. Marami po silang explanation then mejo nagiging rude na sin po yung agent. Basta ang sabi namin we will follow what is stated sa contract. Everyday na po sila tawag ng tawaga until nag tettext na we need to settle this amount para mahold ang yung pag endorse sa collection. Then kami po dahil sa sobrang daming dates and amount na gusto nila i pa settle sa amin, naguluhan po kami then today we recieved a letter from a law firm na we nees to settle 47k in 3days or else they will conduct an credit investigation and file a case.
I need some advice po on how to handle this.

10loan - Home Credit and Aeon Lending Institutions  Empty Home credit Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:14 am

Remrem

Arresto Menor

Hi good day hihinge lang po ng advise my loan po ako sa home credit last year around feb po ata yun nakailang hulog palang po ako palage may tumatawag sa mga nilagay ko na reference ska inilapit na din po ng abella law office sa barangay nmen ano po dapat ko gawin magbabayad nman po ako kso ngsunodaunod lng po yung prob. Nawalan ako ngwork tpos naospital papa ko at namatay sunodsunod po gastos ng family namen.

badge999

Arresto Menor

hi good afternoon po hihinge sana aq ng tulong kasi nag loan kmi ng tv sa aeon and naghuhulog naman kmi kaso syempre nagkakaroon ng problema ndi nakapaghulog ng ilang months then ngaun tumawag saken isang pulis at sinasabi na kinasuhan daw ako ng stafa swindling at small claims ndi ko na maalala yung isa na sinabi saken 10k pa po kulang namin ngaun umabot agad sa 19k 3 months pa lang po kmi di nakahulog sana po matulungan nio aq salamat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum