Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment in Dubai

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Employment in Dubai Empty Employment in Dubai Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:08 pm

cherryconde

Arresto Menor

Good pm. I just want to know the legal consequences of leaving my employer in Dubai without finishing my contract. Also, they granted me a loan to pay off my obligations which I issued checks for guarantee. What charges can they press me when I am in the Philippines already? I went home urgently because of some emergency and I got the chance to tell them about this when I was already here in the Philippines.

2employment - Employment in Dubai Empty Re: Employment in Dubai Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm

cherryconde

Arresto Menor

I have to mention that their last email mentioned about taking action if I dont answer in 2 days. They want me back there on Jan 15. I am afraid to come back because they might send me to prison for the actions I took. Please help.

3employment - Employment in Dubai Empty Employment in Dubai Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:13 am

cherryconde

Arresto Menor

Need your legal advise on this. Please enlighten me so I can sort myself. Been worrying too much now.

4employment - Employment in Dubai Empty Re: Employment in Dubai Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:18 am

attyLLL

what others have experienced is that UAE banks have hired collection agencies here to harass filipinos to pay their debts, usually with scare tactics.

but you cannot be imprisoned for a uae law which is not applicable here. nevertheless, they can send reps to file a case to collect from you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5employment - Employment in Dubai Empty Re: Employment in Dubai Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Quistis

Arresto Menor

thanks, i have the same case. but i don't have intention to run away on it. the thing is i was terminated for inefficiency of work, i made a material mistake. as of now, i'm paying it little by little, i'm sending money to a friend to pay on my behalf. anyway, they will understand if you try to communicate with them, they can reduce the interest. i'm afraid that by trying to run from my obligations, God will ask me to pay more than i can tolerate Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum