Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary after contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Salary after contract Empty Salary after contract Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:46 pm

KingMasukat

Arresto Menor

Hi. Im under an Agency, my contract already ended last Feb 29. I dont want to renew my contract to them last Feb 26 which supposed to be our renewal date. Our salary was supposed to be released last Feb 25, and as per our Agency, we cannot get our salary if we will not renew our contract. After my co-workers discussed this matter to our Agency, they released our money after my co workers renew their contracts. I wasn't in that discussion but my salary was released, so as I did not renewed my contract. But still I am working under them. Now March 30, our cut off, If they will not released my salary, that on their part I did not renew my contract, do I have any rights to contest that matter ? Thank You.

2contract - Salary after contract Empty Re: Salary after contract Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:42 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

You said that your still working for them. Why will they hold your pay? Since you are still working for them, your contract was 'extended' by operation of law although there's no actual contract extension signed by both parties.

Kaya di mo pwedeng sabihin na di naextend yung kontrata mo dahil nung pumasok kapa sa kanila after ng kontrata mo e 'extended, na yun.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum