Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assumption of PAG IBIG HOUSING LOAN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Assumption of PAG IBIG HOUSING LOAN Empty Assumption of PAG IBIG HOUSING LOAN Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:22 am

annalynbalite@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good day!

Would like to ask, any legal advice on my case.
I agreed with a friend na ako ang sasalo ng housing loan niya sa PAG IBIG. I've been paying PAG IBIG loan since 2013 to present. And until now we don't have any contract yet. Kami na po yung nakatira sa Bahay. and yung title from the Developer is not yet transferred under sa name ng friend ko. that's why we can't still proceed to Assumption of Loan from her pag ibig to mine. Ano po kayang contract ang pwede nming gawin, just to make all things legalize. Thank you for your answers!

2loan - Assumption of PAG IBIG HOUSING LOAN Empty Re: Assumption of PAG IBIG HOUSING LOAN Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:59 pm

antonio ekis

antonio ekis
Arresto Menor

Punta kayo sa pag ibig with your friend(seller), kung gusto mo official na malipat sa name mo ang property at ikaw na magtutuloy pwede po yun, may bayad nga lang around 50k yata. pero at least sure ka na sayo na ang property.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum