Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passport Correction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1passport - Passport Correction Empty Passport Correction Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 pm

mackyforever

Arresto Menor

Regarding passport:

Good day sir,

I would like to ask in behalf of a friend, he/she applied for a passport way back 2004 for applying abroad. actually he/she went for a tourist visa in the middle east. But at that time he/she was only 19 yrs old and her purpose of the travel was to search for a job. That time they are only hiring dirrectly if you are 21y/o and above. She is currently working now in middle east and she wants to correct his/her age in the passport as he/she plans to get married. I would like to ask if there is a chance to change the age back to the correct one and what are the process? Also does the current working visa will be invalid if it was change?

Warm regards

Mackyforever

2passport - Passport Correction Empty Re: Passport Correction Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:23 am

Butsok17

Arresto Menor

Hello po tanong ko lang po kasi nag re renew po ako ng passport, di ko narenew kasi ang nakalagay sa birth certificate ko birth place ko po pangasinan pero sa passport ko manila. Wait pa daw po nila yung records ko kung san ko nakuha yung passport ko. Pang 3rd ko na po kasing renew ito. Ano po ang dapat kong gawin? Pakitulungan nyo naman po ako kailangan ko na po kasing mag renew kaagad kasi nhinhintay napo ako nng employer ko sa hongkong. Salamat po ng marami.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum