Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie - Seeking help / advise with Salary Loan (Chinatrust)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jun.diaz

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Thank you for confirming my membership on this site. Just like the other members who came here seeking legal advise. I would like to seek help regarding my case.

Year 2008, I was granted a salary loan with Chinatrust (Now CTBC bank). The reason for my loan is for business. I met a former colleague of mine and he told me to invest in his company, being very young at that time, coming from the province and without really any knowledge I came to trust him. However, it was a failure, turned out to be a scam. I was really depressed during that time and in May 2009 I had a car accident, the money i saved up for the loan payment was used to pay everything that I have damaged due to the accident. In 2011 I fully paid another loan from another bank. Being the only breadwinner, I spent my 2012 - 2015 sending my pamangkins to college. 2 of them are now graduates. I also joined a networking company last year (2015), and without learning my lesson last 2008, the company also turned out to be scam, i just lost almost 200,000. Sad

Years passed by and now I have to face the loan I acquired, as I just received a mail about it today (the mail was from last month). My original loan amount if I remember is around 100,000 to 110,000. The total amount that the collecting agency is trying to collect from me is almost 800,000.  

I am willing to pay the loan, but not with the amount the collecting agency is presenting. Plus if I can pay the loan in terms.

My question is, can the total amount for collection be changed? And can I still pay in terms. Who should I contact? Shall I contact the Bank or the collecting agency?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum