Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

War between Land property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - War between Land property Empty War between Land property Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Sarah0827

Arresto Menor

This is our situation. My grandpa died without will. He has 4 children. My father is the eldest. Then my father died without will too. We live in one of the houses that my grandpa own. Our problem is the other sibling's of my father dont want to give the title to us. They say that we cant hold it coz it is still under the name of my grandpa. Then they told us that dont worry coz the house and the land our mine but i want to be sure. I will make a quit-claim paper. And they said they will sign but Is it a strong evidence incase my auntie's change their mind? Yung papel po ba na pinirmahan nila ay malakas ng ebedensya para di kami mapaalis kahit di namin hawak ang titulo ng lupa? Please help us.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum