Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Partition

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Land Partition Empty Land Partition Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:00 am

desiderataloyalty

Arresto Menor

Good day!!! My family and I are currently living at my mother-in-law's supposedly inherited property together with her sister. Unfortunately, my in-law's brothers are demanding that we should vacate the house because they want to sell it. My mother-in-law has 7 siblings. Only three wants the house to be sold. The title of the house has not yet been transferred to them. My question is, do they have right to make my mother-in-law and her sister to leave the said property? Thank you in advance and God Bless!

2LAND - Land Partition Empty Re: Land Partition Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Hindi naman sila mapapaalis kasi may karapatan sila dun pero remember, the other siblings have the same right as your mother has over the property. If the property is indivisible, the remedy really would be to sell the property and divide the proceeds thereof equally to the all the siblings.

3LAND - Land Partition Empty Re: Land Partition Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:54 am

desiderataloyalty

Arresto Menor

Thak you Filia, that is another problem. three of them including my mother in law doesnt want to sell the property. pero ginugulo kami lagi nung isa nilang kapatid. he wants to demolish the property and renovate it para maging paupahan.

4LAND - Land Partition Empty Re: Land Partition Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Kung madidivide naman ng property, pwede naman hati-hatiin na yan. Mag-extrajudicial settlement of the edtate para di masyadong magatos. Kung di kasi madidivide, sale lang talaga ang remedy dyan. Its either you sell your share or you buy the other sibling's share. If not possible either of the two, sell to other persons and divide na lang proceeds.

5LAND - Land Partition Empty Re: Land Partition Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:48 pm

desiderataloyalty

Arresto Menor

Miss Filia, thanks again for the advice. Most likely, aalis nalang kami sa property then hayaan namin sila idevelop para wala nang gulo. Then gawa nalang kami kasulatan na after mabayaran yung nagastos sa renovation is papartihen equally ung proceeds ng property. Hope everything works out well.

Thank you again and God Bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum