Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reignation, Certificate of Employment and Work loads

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JAYSONCAQUINO

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I am working in a family run construction company which is to be incorporated. I recently resigned from my post as third in command in the company. I already gave 31 days notice thru formal letter. During discussion, they are appealing if I could stay a longer time (2 months) than stated in the letter. Work proposal was given to me like fewer days of work. After meditating on the matter, I realized that 3-day or 5-day work week will not work on me since my plan is to work in my province to properly take care of my family. Since I didn't agree to there proposal, I was threatened that I will not have my COE and I was given extra load making it near impossible for me to accomplish the required report (usually done 3 months) to submit. Can I demand for coe after my departure?

Thanks

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, you have the right to demand your COE.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum