Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible to file estafa without contract?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zaida

Arresto Menor

Hello po, hingi lang po sana ako ng advise.

Ganito po yung situation ko: Nagbigay ako ng P68,200 in total dun sa taong supposedly tutulong saken para makapunta ako ng Qatar. September pa po yun, until now wala pa rin and though nagrereply sa mga messages ko yung tao, lahat ng sinasabi nya puro excuses na kesyo may family problem sya na kelangan i-settle.

Now, wala po kami written contract pero maraming nakakaalam dun sa transaction namin. I also have receipts of bank transactions and copy of messages naming dalawa.

I just wanna kung may legal claim ako and anu po ba dapat yung first step na gawin ko kasi iniiwasan nya ako makausap ng personal.

Thanks a lot. More Power!

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

1. kung same barangay kayo, ipa barangay mo
2. if not same brgy. punta ka sa fiscals office mag file ka ng illegal recruitment AND estafa.

zaida

Arresto Menor

thank you!!

vinsz143

Arresto Menor

my friend had a transaction with someone online .. that person bought an account from my friend and my friend without knowing that the person is pretending someone else . that buyer forwarded a transaction number of the payment to my friend and my friend withdrawed the aaid payment without knowing that the money she withdrawed was from another person .. can that owner of the money file a case against my friend?

akeldama

Arresto Menor

Gud pm.may question lang po ako.way back 2009 may nameet po ako through chatting na babae.shes in canada.older than me and matagal n sya sa canada.nagkplgyan po kmi ng loob.fastforward....she start sending me money from 10k to 25k for my financial needs daw po.she even sent me to college and rent my own apartment all at her expenses.she even told me sa first 10k na bigay nya na d ako pwede tumanggi.ganun din po when she want me to go to college na wala daw ako karapatan na tumanggi s.I have a gf that time and nung magplan n kmi mgsama.inyawan ko na ung canadian girl.I found out din n di lng ako pinapadalhan nya ng pera.my iba pa.she admit that she's just playing a game.so I end our communication and nagsama n kmi ng gf ko.my gf knows just a bit of that story.now. that canadian girl found out n I hve a gf b4 nung time na pinapadalhn nya ako ng pera.lahat po ay kusang bigay nya at hindi ako humingi sa kanya.now she's blockmailing mw na kakasuhan daw po nya ako pati asawa ko.umabot daw po ng 1.8 million lhat ng "naibigay " nya akin.ask ko lang po pwede po b ako makasuhan at ipasubpoena dahil sa mga "naibigay " nya skin? Lahat naman po ay kusa nyang bigay tinanggap ko lang.un nga lng may I know may pgkkmali ako pero basehan po n un para pakasuhan nya ako kpg d ko daw nbyran ung mga "naibigay " nya akin? Pasagot lang po and salamat.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

vinsz143 wrote:my friend had a transaction with someone online .. that person bought an account from my friend and my friend without knowing that the person is pretending someone else . that buyer forwarded a transaction number of the payment to my friend and my friend withdrawed the aaid payment without knowing that the money she withdrawed was from another person .. can that owner of the money file a case against my friend?
It's possible to file a case against anyone about anything. The question is what the verdict would be.

I SUPPOUSE in your case
/it's THEIR money
/YOU haven't done a crime IF you pay them back soon.

But the person who pretended have done a crime, so BOTH of you can file cases* against him and probably winn.

*Together or separate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum