Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Avoiding DOUBLE taxation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1taxation - Avoiding DOUBLE taxation Empty Avoiding DOUBLE taxation Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

If doing this in a common COMPANY, this will be taxed TWO times, which isn't fun Smile

In a project will finansiers, land/equipment owners and handlers be involved. I suppouse some finansieres will NOT have own business, but land/equipment owners and handlers will have own businesses. (Employees will be paid through handler.)

Is there any solution where a project is done together, but the RESULT SHARES are taxed by each involved SEPARATE WITHOUT needing to tax together* first?
/Joint Venture?
/Corporation?
/((Or can the finansieres and handlers just BILL a company, which has the project. But then will the company probably have to pay 2 % at the REVENUE Crying or Very sad because the tax at the company's share of the RESULT is not much, so that would be WASTE too.))
/Someone talked about S-corp (=Each pay tax DIRECT for his share) but I have seen such only in USA. Are there such in the Philippines too?
/Or how to solve this?

*We can find it OK if VAT has to be paid together in the "central" unit,
but NOT OK if income/capital taxes are paid there, because then will the involved have to pay tax TWO times at SAME income Crying or Very sad

It will be a lot of tax paid anyway (if the project succeed) but we don't want to pay two times at same income...

2taxation - Avoiding DOUBLE taxation Empty Re: Avoiding DOUBLE taxation Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Have anyone who knows came back from holidays? Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum