Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Binding Contract???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Binding Contract??? Empty Binding Contract??? Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:56 pm

ActionResearch

Arresto Menor

Hello, good day! im a Finance professional from a BPO company.

Our company is offering free MBA program for Supervisors and up. Now, we grabbed the opportunity to enroll since it's free and with the expectation that all expenses are being paid by the company.

Before the start of the program, there is a company wide email communication regarding the rules and regulations of all programs being offered by the company. However, up to now (given that we are already in the 6th week of being enrolled in the MBA program), we have not signed any contract that would serve as a proof that we have agreed wholeheartedly to the rules and regulations of the program currently enrolled in.

With regards to that, we are now showing lack of interest to continue in the said program due to the following reasons:

A. No communication and lack of HR/Management Supervision

B. Inconsistencies (e.g we are required by our professor to purchase a book to be used in our action research, however, the company said that we should not purchase it on our own since they will be the one to purchase it for us. On the 5th week, they have sent us an email that it is not included in the fees being paid for by the company, we should alot 6000 per year for the books).

C. They have promised to arrange our Friday Schedule so we can rest for a few hours before our class starts every Saturday, which never happened.

D. Other factors ( such as salary realignment issues, no longer happy with current work, sick and tired of the company inconsistencies in general, etc)

With all these stuffs, can the company force us to sign a binding agreement that we need to continue the Program? Otherwise, we should pay the entire program if we plan to discontinue which is written in the email communication sent to company wide employees. Or if we are not going to sign it and will discontinue in the program, will it be considered as contract breach?

Should you need the copy of the contact as well as the email communication, let me know your email address so i can send it personally for review. THANK YOU for your help and God Bless

2contract - Binding Contract??? Empty Re: Binding Contract??? Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:53 pm

ActionResearch

Arresto Menor

I am hoping someone can help Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum