Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Civil/criminal Case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1civil - Civil/criminal Case Empty Civil/criminal Case Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:46 pm

friend1

Arresto Menor

sir/mam...i would like to ask advice regarding my problem in our Property(lot)....my two sister and i are the legal registered of the transfer Certificate of Title of lot....now...my other sister sell the property to another two person and have the new transfer certificate of title without our will in the deed of sale was taken.....the deed of sale was falsified by the buyer...
i would like to have a legal advice regarding this matter...Is the property we owned can be back to us? ..what is my right on the ground of falsification of document by the person who sold the property ?Is my 1 sister who is the one who has a will to sell the property can be charge in crime..???..please your kind explanation on this matter is highly appreciated..

2civil - Civil/criminal Case Empty Re: Civil/criminal Case Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:37 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

You can file a case to cancel the sale and the recovery of your share in the land. If recovery is no longer possible as the land has already been transferred to a buyer in good faith, then you can file a case against your sister for your share in the sale.

3civil - Civil/criminal Case Empty thank you Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:08 am

friend1

Arresto Menor

thank you so much for the kind reply regarding my problem..

Sir /Mam,
I verified to the registry of deed about our property....the original TCT(transfer Certificate Of Title) was cancelled and have a new TCT named to the buyer...
Sir/Mam, i would like to know if i can file a complain to the highest court to the one who sold the property ...because my signature was forged on the deed of sale of the property...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum