Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property na gustong kunin ulit ng anak ng nagbenta

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maji

Arresto Menor

Can a daughter of a person who sold us the property take back what we bought from her Father?

Almost 10 yrs ago we bought a house from a widowed friend of my Father. He died like 3 years ago. Since last year his daughter have been telling us to give back the house to them because it's an inheritance.

She doesn't have papers to prove it and before her father died we know they weren't in good terms at ang mga dati nilang kapitbahay told us she used to have mental problems.

What do we do so she would stop bothering us? Disturbo na masyado pinatawag pa kami sa Barangay Hall at ngayon sa Purok naman para makuha lang niya ang bahay. Hay, naku!

We have papers and witnesses who signed it when my father bought the house. Also the lot is rented at lagi niyang sinasabi na babawiin ang bahay dahil sinisingil sila ng BIR. Hindi namin alam bakit nasali ang BIR. Question Shocked scratch

Ernani

Arresto Mayor

Never mind her. Let her file a case then counter with damages.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

"We have papers and witnesses who signed it when my father bought the house. Also the lot is rented at lagi niyang sinasabi na babawiin ang bahay dahil sinisingil sila ng BIR. Hindi namin alam bakit nasali ang BIR."
Some SCAMERS pay the property tax to try to fool people it's theirs.
Ist it registered in your father's name?
Have your family paid PROPERTY tax for that property and can prove it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum