Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I let someone take out a loan under my name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toobie

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I need advise. I have trusted an officemate and allowed her to take out a gadget loan under my name. She and I went to the mall and got a gadget loan with Aeon Credit Services under my name with a promise of paying it every month for the next 6 mos. She went on awol and refused to answer my texts and fb messages and eventually blocking me in facebook. she never paid the phone debt and now Aeon is after me. our agreement is only verbal and apart from our facebook messages and eventually my message exchange with her husband, ackowledging said debt and making a promise (which never came to fruition) to pay, i dont have any other proof. i know i made a huge mistake but i need to rectify this but i cannot afford to pay her gadget, it is a bit too pricey for me. Is there anything I can do?

Ernani

Arresto Mayor

Do you know her address? You can file small claims. Also, ask your company kung meron pa syang backpay.

Toobie

Arresto Menor

I have 2 addresses, one is not valid. The other one, i havent been able to verify yet. How do i file for small claims? Also, will our company help me out? If she does have a back pay, i doubt they'll just hand it over to me without an express permission from her. What is the normal process for it?

Ernani

Arresto Mayor

first, you have to know the address.

you need to notify your company of your problem. tell them to notify when she collects the backpay. if your company cares for you, they will help you.

for small claims, you have to know where she actually lives. go to the small claims court (usually MTC), they have pre-printed forms there. you have to pay a filing fee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum