Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victim of credit card fraud

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Victim of credit card fraud Empty Victim of credit card fraud Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Joste

Arresto Menor

May client ako na nanlibre ng hotel staycation for me and my bf. Yung booking na sa pangalan ng client at pangalan ko. Ang nagbayad yung client. Upon check in nag register lang kami ng bf ko. Wala kami binigay na credit card or naglabas ng pera. Ngunit pagkalipas ng isang buwan, binalikan kami ng hotel. Sinabi credit card fraudster ang client ko And since nasa kulungan na kami ang kailangan magbayad kahit wala kami napirmahan. Ang reason nila ay nag occupy kami ng room. Ayaw tanggapin na regalo lang sa amin yun. Ano ang dapat gawin? Salamat

2credit - Victim of credit card fraud Empty Re: Victim of credit card fraud Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:38 pm

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

Pay first the accommodation in your own money, then file charges against the client of yours who have defrauded you of the credit card fraud, i think violation of the ant-cybercrime law and estafa. Much better if you can bring the police to the house of your friend who have provided you the accommodation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum