Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary in Contract not the same as stated in the payslip

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

icanpasslaw

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone! Glad to discover this site today. Smile

Call me Sam. I'm 21 yrs old, been working for a month now as a Research Assistant in a BPO company and at the same time a law student (just in my 1st sem Smile ) I'm hesitant to ask the management about this so I'd like to ask for a legal advice regarding my salary; here are the following facts:

1. I signed a contract that my monthly compensation will be amounting to 10,000php + 2,000php meal & transportation allowance
2. I'm still on a probationary status
3. I work from 9PM to 6 AM, Monday to Friday
4. My payslip says that my basic pay is only 8,000php with mandatory deductions and tax

Issue:
1. Did the management overlooked what is stated the contract?;
2. Or is my base pay just 8k because I'm still on a probationary status?;
3. are my night differential and allowances taxable? (Can someone help me how to compute night diff, if it really coincides with their computation?);
4. And is my allowance taxable provided that it does not exceed 25% of my monthly salary?

What should be the proper actions to be done?

Would love to hear from y'all. Thank you.

Sam

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

1. You should ask them to clarify.
2. Unless specifically stated, then no.
3. Yes.
4. Income (including allowances) should be taxable unless specified.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum