Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Contract Concern

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Employment Contract Concern Empty Employment Contract Concern Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:07 am

wally.contento

Arresto Menor

Good Day,

I would like to ask legal advice regarding my employment contract,

I was hired December 16th, 2014 as a part of the internal team for a remote staffing company in Taguig, initial contract was 2 months, and if I meet their expectations, i will be signing a regular contract.

February 16th, I signed another 2 months extension, but they told me not to worry, they are positive with my performance.

April 16th they let me sign a new extension contract for 2 months, but this time they start to change company rules as to my position, for they reason that they will ramp up.

so for the past 2 months they changed rules regarding my designation, did not give me enough leads for me to meet my goal, and removed all the tools I am using for me to succeed, changed my schedule every other day from day shift, to mid shift to the night shift, but I followed since my goal is to be one with the company, I even suggested to extend help in doing research, but they did not allow me.

My contract was supposed to end June 16th, but they let me continue working and did not get the Advice until tonight, June 19th.

I personally did not sign the end of contract papers because I feel it is very unfair on my part, and my initial plan is to resign on Monday for the reason that the company does not meet the career path I am expecting.

I am not planning to continue working with them, but my concern is if I apply on a new job and their reason for ending my contract is not meeting the numbers, it will lower my morale and it is a ground for me not to get hired in the companies that I will be applying for, plus it is a complete mis-information on what really happened.

Any advice on what would be the proper and legal way to settle this? Your replies are well appreciated.

All the best,
Wally Contento

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum