Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

kailangan ba palitan ang apelyido ng anak ko para sa Eb3 application ng asawa ko?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mrs-A

Arresto Menor

may anak po ako sa pagkadalaga dec 2010 po xa ipinanganak. naka apeyido po siya sa tatay niya. di po kami kasal.

kinasal po ako ngayon sa iba. at gusto po kami isama ng asawa ko sa Eb3 petition niya sa us gusto ko po sana humingi ng legal na advice kung pano ko po maisama ang anak ko samin. kailangan po ba xa ampunin ng asawa ko? o kailangan po ilipat ang apelyido ng anak ko sa akin? ano po bang dapat gawin?

magkano po ang aabutin ? salamat po

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

isang option ang adoption, dito need ng consent ng biological father...

ang isang way ay late registration,
abandon the old BC,, register uli sa name mo, walang father,,
warning,
maraming naging thread dito dahil sa complication ng late registration, so
take it on ur own risk....

3LAND - kailangan ba palitan ang apelyido ng anak ko para sa Eb3 application ng asawa ko?  Empty land owner Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:31 pm

mrs-A

Arresto Menor

LandOwner12 wrote:isang option ang adoption, dito need ng consent ng biological father...

ang isang way ay late registration,
abandon the old BC,, register uli sa name mo, walang father,,
warning,
maraming naging thread dito dahil sa complication ng late registration, so
take it on ur own risk....

salamat sa advice. pero kailangan ko po sana ng concrete na pamamaraan. kahit mag bayad ng attys fee di ko lang alam san magsisimula

pati. mag ongoing na ang application interview ng asawa ko sa Eb3 kaya kaylangan ko ng advice kung sino may alam kung kaylangan paba niya idopt o pwede namin xa dalin ng same na pangalan niya by birth.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Adoption Requirements in the Philippines

If you are a foster parent or a couple interested to adopt a qualified person, you may prepare the following documents.

Authenticated Birth Certificate
Authenticated Marriage Certificate
Written consent to the adoption of the legitimate, adopted or illegitimate children living with the applicant who are aged 10 years old and above.
Health Certificates of Couple and family members
NBI Clearance or Police Clearance
Latest ITR (Income Tax Return) or any proof of income
Three Character References
Statement of Acceptance from Designated Guardian
Latest Family Picture and Home Picture
Home Study Report
Adoption Process in the Philippines

Step by Step Procedure in Adopting:

Attendance to Adoption Counseling
Application
Preparation of Home Study Report
Approval/Disapproval of application
Matching or Family Selection
Pre-placement of the child with the prospective adoptive parents
Placement
Supervised Trial Custody
Finalization of Child’s Adoption
Issuance of the Adoption Decree/Certificate of Finality
Issuance of Amended Birth Certificate
Provision of Post-Adoptive Services

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

mrs-A wrote:may anak po ako sa pagkadalaga dec 2010 po xa ipinanganak. naka apeyido po siya sa tatay niya. di po kami kasal.

kinasal po ako ngayon sa iba. at gusto po kami isama ng asawa ko sa Eb3 petition niya sa us gusto ko po sana humingi ng legal na advice kung pano ko po maisama ang anak ko samin. kailangan po ba xa ampunin ng asawa ko? o kailangan po ilipat ang apelyido ng anak ko sa akin? ano po bang dapat gawin?

Hi,

Since you are not married to the father of your child, you need his WRITTEN CONSENT TO TRAVEL/CHANGE RESIDENCE FROM THE PHILIPPINES TO THE U.S.A.

Please DON'T resort to late registration of another birth certificate. I strongly advise everyone NOT to recommend this course of action. If you are not sure of what to advise other people, then please don't make suggestions that you do not know the legal consequences of kasi you will make it harder for people in this forum (who will heed your advice) later on.

If you need legal assistance, you may email me on km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

Last edited by Katrina288 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Noted po,, Atty,
and very much appreciated na u are correcting our dwindling minds...

Promise i will never advice such again...

Have a great day...

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Thank you LandOwner12. I gave such advice because I really feel sorry for so many people asking for help from me about two registered birth certificates, but they could not afford to file for a petition for cancellation of the 2nd birth certificate.

More power to you in helping other people here about their legal concerns.

God bless!

Last edited by Katrina288 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

very much appreciated,
me and RaheemErick are doing our best to attend to several inquiries, day in day out..
but then again, basta lang alam namin or me idea kami sa topic...

More power to you too. and please do not get exhausted in giving free advises to our fellow Filipinos.

have a great day... Wink

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Katrina288 wrote:
mrs-A wrote:may anak po ako sa pagkadalaga dec 2010 po xa ipinanganak. naka apeyido po siya sa tatay niya. di po kami kasal.

Hi,

Since you are not married to the father of your child, you need his WRITTEN CONSENT TO TRAVEL/CHANGE RESIDENCE FROM THE PHILIPPINES TO THE U.S.A.

Please DON'T resort to late registration of another birth certificate. I strongly advise everyone NOT to recommend this course of action. If you are not sure of what to advise other people, then please don't make suggestions that you do not know the legal consequences of kasi you will make it harder for people in this forum (who will heed your advice) later on.

If you need legal assistance, you may email me on km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

Some offices of civil registry have installed control measures to prevent double registration through late registration. Before processing the late registration, they require the submission of negative result from NSO. As we know, this is not foolproof.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum