Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Bond, PLS HELP.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Empty Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:53 pm

MissTapya

Arresto Menor

Pls help. I had signed a contract for 2 years, already worked for a year now, and it had a bond of 50k, in which I am liable to pay if I resigned. Still I have to review my contract. It is my first job, and, because I was really looking to land on something, I signed it thinking it would be ok to stay here for 2 years.

What I remember is that I am not allowed to resign within the said duration.
I am not allowed to ask for an increase.
I am not allowed to get involved in other companies that have the same nature of work.

Right now, I am not happy working here. There's no growth in my career, ang sakit sa dibdib yung sahod, walang trainings or whatsoever, management/owners are not really good in handling employees, benefits are not that good (medical insurance optional at kami pa nagbabayad).

I didn't go any trainings or kahit ano na ginastohan nila, still I have to pay a bond if ever I resigned.

Ngayon, may nago'offer saken ng trabaho from an international and well-known company, compared to where I am working right now, masyadong sayang talaga pag pinakawalan, salary, benefits, experience and growth. I would like to transfer if ever sure na matatanggap ako.

Di ko pa masyado ma'elaborate kasi wala akong copy ng contract.

Kahit konting hint lang ng knowledge nyo, makakatulong.

If ever makuha ko yung copy ng contract I'll pick some points.

Thank you.

2bond - Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Empty Re: Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:11 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

miss tapya,
1. if you think 50K is worth for the new benefits u will get with ur new company, then grab it..
2. i once experience related case, and i did finished the contract, sad to say, when im free, the company already moved on...
3. but i also learnt something " it is better if you keep the bridges, rather than burning them"

3bond - Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Empty Re: Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:48 pm

MissTapya

Arresto Menor

Hi @LandOwner12, thank you. I really don't want to burn bridges, pero, their being unfair to their employees. Pag sila ang lamang according to the labor law, they'd base it there, pero pag may di sila sinusunod, they'd keep mum. And another thing that makes me feel down is that yung mga mali mo lang ang nakikita, pag may nagawa kang nakakatulong sa company, walang recognition or acknowledgement kahit verbally man lang, and yung mga masasakit na salita everytime nagagalit sila, kahit di pa ako napapagalitan, I really still can't stand hearing those words being shouted towards my co-workers.

4bond - Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Empty Re: Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:15 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

MissTapya wrote:Hi @LandOwner12, thank you. I really don't want to burn bridges, pero, their being unfair to their employees. Pag sila ang lamang according to the labor law, they'd base it there, pero pag may di sila sinusunod, they'd keep mum. And another thing that makes me feel down is that yung mga mali mo lang ang nakikita, pag may nagawa kang nakakatulong sa company, walang recognition or acknowledgement kahit verbally man lang, and yung mga masasakit na salita everytime nagagalit sila, kahit di pa ako napapagalitan, I really still can't stand hearing those words being shouted towards my co-workers.

Syempre ang mali mo ang makikita - yun ang naiiba kasi.

Sa nagawa mong nakakatulong naman - binayaran ka naman ng sweldo. So quits kayo.

You cannot expect to be praised for work that was done - kasama yan sa binayaran sa iyo.

Wag masyadong sensitive sa mga nangyayari sa paligid. Mas malala pa sa iba. Baka magulat ka pa.

http://www.councilviews.com

5bond - Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Empty Re: Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:03 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

corrected by...
u were hired to do things right, and not the other way around.
so reprimand is normal when something wrong was done.
It only depends on the leaders, managers how they will reprimand.
regarding benefits, again, not all employers are same, some are just following what is mandated, some are giving extras..

anyways,
ur career is still young,
take it from me, 15 years of being employee, and as sir Council said,
yong iba, mas grabe pa,,,

follow ur heart na lang,,
goodluck

6bond - Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Empty Re: Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:37 am

MissTapya

Arresto Menor

Thank you po. Siguro sensitive nga lang.

Pero ask ko lang po, yung bond po ba legal pa rin? I didn't go through any trainings naman po, I'm an engineer po, and kahit sa safety trainings wala. And I don't think deducted ng months/years of service and bond kasi walang naka'indicate. So bale after 1yr and 2mos, 50k pa rin babayaran ko. And opo, much better ang ino'offer saken kaya nag'go ako. Ok lang naman magbayad ako ng bond kasi di ako nakasunod sa contract, opportunity na kasi to. pero sana naman po di ganun masyado kalaki, yung kaya na lang ma'set off sa last pay and 13th mo ko.

If ever po ba may contract, dadaan pa po ba yan sa DOLE for approval?

Other engineers have 100k bond, para daw yun sa trainings which is worth 5-10k. and reason pa nila bakit ganun kalaki is paano na lang daw yung mga hours na na'work ng iba sa oras ng training nila, which is 5days, like sa dept heads, owners, etc.

7bond - Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Empty Re: Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:16 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

If ever po ba may contract, dadaan pa po ba yan sa DOLE for approval?

no need,,
go na,
there are greener pastures everywhere.
engr din me,
so wag mo bulukin sarili mo dyan.
sayang ang 5 years sa kolehiyo.

8bond - Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Empty Re: Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:46 pm

jeremiah2015

Arresto Menor

hi, ive signed a 2year bond sa company.i signed bec during the time that i was applying for the job we had household help and i really need to work to help my mother in our expenses.im a fresh grad nga din so excited to work n dn to help sa household expense.i have 2 siblings, one 2year old boy and 1year old girl. kaso ngaun mag 5 months pa lang ako sa work ko, umalis yung helper namin.wala kami makuha na replacement.the only option left is for me to resign and look after them. If I resign, am I obliged to pay the 125k bond? or kapag mag AWOL ba ko wla na sila habol?ano ba dapat gawin sa ganito situation?

9bond - Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Empty Re: Employment Bond, PLS HELP. Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:35 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

jeremiah2015 wrote:hi, ive signed a 2year bond sa company.i signed bec during the time that i was applying for the job we had household help and i really need to work to help my mother in our expenses.im a fresh grad nga din so excited to work n dn to help sa household expense.i have 2 siblings, one 2year old boy and 1year old girl. kaso ngaun mag 5 months pa lang ako sa work ko, umalis yung helper namin.wala kami makuha na replacement.the only option left is for me to resign and look after them. If I resign, am I obliged to pay the 125k bond? or kapag mag AWOL ba ko wla na sila habol?ano ba dapat gawin sa ganito situation?

Pumirma ka, so may obligasyon ka sundin ang nakasaad.

Pag nag AWOL ka, baka mas lalo kang habulin. Parang utang lang yan sa bangko - hindi dahil ayaw mo na ay tatanggapin na lang nila.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum