Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rigth to demand child support..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - Rigth to demand child support.. Empty Rigth to demand child support.. Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:39 am

Savanah

Arresto Menor

Hi. Is it possible for me to demand child support? I'm pregnant and bfore I knew it I already ended my relationship with this guy. He's aware that I'm pregnant but he said he will not acknowledge the child as his own until I had a DNA test. I am 100 % willing to undergo DNA test at his expense. Moreover, this guy was married 13 years ago and he has 2 child one from his legal wife and one from his other girl but his 2nd the child is under his parents custody but he's financially supporting both of them. To make the situation worst, this guy is currently living with someone and told me he will sue me. He is coordinating with his legal wife and his live in partner is aware of the situation. Pwede po ba un mgsabotage ung live in partnr,ex wife at ung Lalaki? Bakit ako po ung ipakukulong nya eh child support lng nman ung kailangan ko. May stable job nman cya. He threatend me NA if I let his parents know guguluhin po nya life ko at ng pamilia ko.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum