Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separation from corporation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1corporation - Separation from corporation Empty Separation from corporation Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:22 am

itsybitsy0

Arresto Menor

Good day po!

I was part of a corporation na travel agency and ako po naglakad lahat ng papers para mabuo yung corporation: all requirements, permits, location ng office hanggang sa hiring ng employee. A month into the operation, I had a falling out with the company president and i left na lang. I submitted a letter expressing my separation and asking for my share as an Industrial Partner. There are no written agreement na I am officially and Industrial partner, pero all papers, forms and requirements ako po ang nakapangalan and nakapirma. As per Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws, I am a stockholder of 30% shares. Ngayon po when I left and sent my letter, they did not want to pay me. Magfa-file daw sila ng bankruptcy and I will have to pay din daw for the losses. Pero until now, the travel agency is still in operation and earning. I am also pregnant and I cannot avail my maternity benefit kasi the company did not pay my contributions. Wala naman akong payslip because I am not a paid employee.
Hindi po sila nakikipag-usap sa akin and I am concerned if my name has been removed from the BOD and the corporation na, or not. If they had it removed, wala naman akong pinirmahan. Gusto ko rin sana makuha yung share ko na pinaghirapan ko since ako ang naglakad ng lahat ng papers and requirements para mabuo yung corporation and especially my maternity benefit na malaking tulong sana sakin when I give birth.

I hope someone can help me and/or direct me to the proper steps on what to do regarding this matter.

Thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum