Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REGULARIZATION PROCESS - 11 MONTHS EMPLOYMENT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jemmari

Arresto Menor

To the Department of Human Resources,

It took me a long time to find the courage to lodge this formal complaint. I understand that I was not able to meet some expectations of my Manager and his subordinate, the reason why I was not regularized as a full time employee of this company but what happened with my status is highly unfair.

I started with this company as a Project Based employee of ---- for 7 months from January 2014 up to August of 2014 and it was a great experience, I was performing well and excelling too then was transferred to ---.I was absorbed by the company last August 31st. Starting with the new account was quite rough, lots of changes and adjustments and to be honest I feel so discouraged or I would say my morale, my work ethics, and enthusiasm has been affected not because of the workloads are harder than my previous account.

In addition to that, I just want to seek for your attention to look on my complaint about my manager, Mr. Tuazon, to have any considerations about my case. His work ethics seem to be poor as he acts unprofessionally and bullying several of my colleagues. We understand that he have all the right to reprimand us when the work is not done or the targets are not met but we will not accept abusive language and hope that you understand what I want to convey. One example would be, "Matitigas mukha ng mga taga ---, tignan natin kung uubra sila sa akin, kung hindi papapelan ko sila"  as we heard it directly from his mouth while talking to his former agent. His verbal intimidation has created a most unpleasant atmosphere throughout the firm. His conduct and the atmosphere, which he has created, have destroyed agent's performance and affects the self-esteem of an individual.

He even questioned my skills and ability in doing a special task since I am still a probationary employee; with all these I'm having doubts of leaving the company. As time goes by, I become more demoralized to go on and do my work for the account along with the psychological and emotional stress. November 11, 2014, I received a noticed that my contract as a probationary has ended because of performance issue, without any hesitation I signed it, no other options provided like transferring to a different account, I was advised by Mr. Tuazon to render 30 days. After few days my manager and my OM verbally agreed that I could stay until the end of the year. I was mentally and emotionally disturbed that I'll be leaving the company, where in they know that I am a single mother, I know my strengths and capabilities. I've been working in the company for almost a year and should be considered as a regular employee under the Labor Code. Since I felt like I don't exist in the account and not allowing me to join in group coaching, I decided not to go to work anymore by December 15, without informing my manager, I am surely that I rendered the 30 days notice.

January 2015, I decided to check on my profile, and i was surprised that my account is still active and I still have a work schedules but my status is already ND. Unfortunately after few days it was tagged as AWOL wherein I did not received any Return To Work notice, consulted other Team Manager and Operations Manager from different accounts, there might be a negligence on Mr. Tuazon's part without informing workforce and HR regarding the status of my employment and not being considerate. I was even advised by OM X if I'm willing to go back to XXX and I immediately compose a Letter of Intent since --- is in need of agents. Given a second chance, I was hoping to take it as another opportunity and a different environment without the ambiance of my previous manager, I am confident that I will be able to transfer my work ethic and knowledge in this account; sadly it was declined by OM Z.

It is evidently that this is clearly a part of their constructive termination plotted against me that they also did to other agents who unfortunately did not fought for their rights as an employee and just did not show up. Mr. Tuazon may deny his actions, but my colleagues are prepared to come forward and testify as witnesses. That is why with all my respect and acknowledgement to our company’s process I’m requesting for an immediate action on this case especially on my account transfer request otherwise I will have this case about my manager and the company escalated on legal processes because in our labor code as per our family lawyer, this clearly violates the labor code and human rights of any individual.    

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

---------------------------------------------------------

- THIS IS THE LETTER I COMPOSED ADDRESSED TO HR,
ANO PO BANG LABAN KO DITO?

- I RECEIVED A REPLY FROM OUR COUNTRY MANAGER TO DISCUSS THIS AFTER HOLIDAY, JAN19.. I DECIDED TO FILE A CASE IN DOLE AFTER A WEEK IF THERE WILL BE NO ACTIONS TAKEN FROM THE OFFICE
- PLEASE PROVIDE ME YOUR IDEA REGARDING MY EXPERIENCE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum