Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Law on Sales Agency and Credit Transactions - Hector De Leon

+7
VickyManaysay
aldensninja12
iamdlaw199212@gmail.com
Maudandeo
KELingayo
thepoetsedge
ara
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ara

Arresto Menor

Hi. Baka po pwdng makahingi ng copy of Bus Law 4. (The Law on Sales Agency and Credit Transactions) By Hector S. De Leon. Badly needed po kase for the midterm. I hope someone could help. Thanks Crying or Very sad

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Unfortunately, mahirap hanapan ng PDF yung books ni Hector de Leon lalo na yung mga latest versions... You may be constrained to buy a copy sa nearest book store if such need is immediate... I am sorry if I am not of much help...

Alternatively, try other sources that can be found here (reviewers) for reviewing credit...

KELingayo

Arresto Menor

ara wrote:Hi. Baka po pwdng makahingi ng copy of Bus Law 4. (The Law on Sales Agency and Credit Transactions) By Hector S. De Leon. Badly needed po kase for the midterm. I hope someone could help. Thanks Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4credit - Law on Sales Agency and Credit Transactions - Hector De Leon Empty Awesome links! Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:38 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

KELingayo wrote:
ara wrote:Hi. Baka po pwdng makahingi ng copy of Bus Law 4. (The Law on Sales Agency and Credit Transactions) By Hector S. De Leon. Badly needed po kase for the midterm. I hope someone could help. Thanks Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The links are working perfectly! Salamat ng marami! Very Happy

Maudandeo

Arresto Menor

Thank you po dito.. 😁

iamdlaw199212@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

thank you for this..it helps

aldensninja12

Arresto Menor

Thank you po!!!

VickyManaysay