Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Bond - Need Advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Employment Bond - Need Advice Empty Employment Bond - Need Advice Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:48 pm

joehric

Arresto Menor

Hi. I'm currently under 1-year bond with a company. I was hired last June 2014 and was already thinking of resigning because I am not happy and having lots of difficulties in performing my job. Their justifications for this employment bond includes recruitment expenses, classroom/on-the-job trainings, computer-based trainings and other administrative costs.

However, last September 2014, they accept new hires for the same position without imposing this employment bond anymore. These new hires will still avail the same trainings/benefits stated above.

Should these changes in the employment bond policy of the company be applicable on us hired earlier than Sept. 2014?

Para kasing unfair kung nakatali pa rin kami sa bond while same benefits and salary din naman compared sa mga new hires na wala ng bond. I'm really determined na magresign, pero yung bond lang talaga concern ko for now since hindi ko kaya magproduce ng 100k. If magresign kaya ako, may chance na maipa-waive yung bond since wala na naman silang bond for new hires?

Sana po ay may makapag-advice sa akin regarding this. Maraming salamat po. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum