Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary Loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Salary Loan Empty Salary Loan Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:48 pm

faith28

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon. I just want to consult my situation with a bank and their collection agency. The amount I owed as Salary Loan was PHP51k+ to be paid in installments of PHP3600+ monthly and due to unforeseen circumstances in the family being the breadwinner with ailing parents,  I was only able to pay once and another partial PHP500 sometime after.

I wanted to pay my obligation to the best of my ability but the loan has ballooned up to PHP500k+ and in 24 months has incurred another 24% and if not settled within 2 years will still incur interest.  I recently made a payment of PHP5k to let them know my intent to pay. I only work part-time and do not make a lot.

Is it possible to talk to the bank and settle the principal in installments? Also upon releasing the loan, they gave me a checking account prepared prior which the bank opened on my behalf -- with no copies of checks issued. I remember their contract says 40% per annum interest.

Hoping for your advice. I'm torn in getting this off my shoulders and their terms are burrowing me further... Thank you so much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum