Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment bond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Employment bond Empty Employment bond Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Chloe_01

Arresto Menor

I have sign a training bond from company A and i have to stay for 3 years. I resigned after more or less 15 days kasi i overheard my boss saying over one of my co-employee na he cant complain kasi nasa contract daw yun, and that they can send you any branch they wanted. I read it sa contract, but the hr told me when i ask her during contract signing na hindi naman daw sinusunod yun., and the only training i got is attending/sitting in on a class for the students enrolled, kasi parang training school sila, , and I havent finished the entire class pa nga. The class is kind of an on hand computer training, and worth more or less 5k for the whole class. II havent received anything from them seeing as i havent been staying for long, and now theyre asking me to pay for the whole training which worth hundreds of thousands of pesos.
Nung nag resign ako sa kanila, they never say anything. They just kept quiet the whole time, not even reminding me na i have to pay the bond if i resign or they need to talk to me more, now 2 months later they're pressuring me to pay them. I dont have the contract kasi they never gave me a copy. Ang naalala ko lang sa contract is that the bond needs to be paid upon resignation. Kahit yung reason ng resignation mo is health problem or natural calamity. You have to pay it.
They never even gave enough time to have all my requirements processed kaya di pa ako nakapag pasa lahat ng requirements ko.
I need advice regarding this matter. Thank you so much.

2bond - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:29 pm

attyLLL

please search 'employment bond'. discussed extensively

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3bond - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:30 pm

zepol

Arresto Menor

Based on Labor Advisory No. 11 series of 2014 it is strictly prohibited LA # 6-7:

Limitation states - No other deductions from the wages of the employees or cash deposit/bond shall be required by the employer without express authorization from the Secretary of Labor and Employment through an advisory or guideline.

Unauthorized Deductions - Deductions made from the employees' wages for company uniforms, cash deposits for loss or damage, personal protective equipment (PPE), capital share or capital build up in service cooperatives, training fees and other deductions not included in the enumeration above, are unauthorized.

You can check the LA no 11 s of 2014 via internet.

I hope this help and enlightens you.

4bond - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:00 pm

attyLLL

this is not the kind of bond contemplated by the labor advisory. it is more in the form of liquidated or pre-agreed amount of damages that the employer will be entitled to. It is not a prior deduction.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum