Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LGU LOAN - TERMINATED OFFICAL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - LGU LOAN - TERMINATED OFFICAL Empty LGU LOAN - TERMINATED OFFICAL Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Michael1306

Arresto Menor

i was appointed as BRGY Secretary of a certain LGU in our City. and part of being a BRGY Secretary I avail the Livelihood Loan offered by LandBank of the Philippines last March 2014 with a Certification from the BRGY Captain that I don't have any pending criminal/ administrative case and no pending retirement for the next 2 years, the BRGY Captain signed the Certification for the Bank to released my loan. However last September 19, 2014 BRGY Captain and 4 Members of the Council Voted YES for my TERMINATION. However prior to the termination, my Co-Maker told me "hindi ako papayag mawala ka sa BARANGAY, boboto ako para manatili ka magalit na si KAPITAN sa akin", but during the votation she voted YES for my TERMINATION. now, they told me that they will sue me in court for ESTAFA. (FYI) the reason of my termination is the ADMINISTRATIVE CASE I FILED AGAINST THE BRGY CAPTAIN, and based on their explanation during votation "HINDI NA KAMI MAKAKAPAGTRABAHO AT MAGAAWAY LAMANG KAMI NI KAPITAN DAHIL SA NAGYARI". I need help makukulong ba ako for estafa or ano po dapat kong gawin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum