Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!! employment bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!! employment bond Empty REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!! employment bond Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:46 pm

mirek15

Arresto Menor

I have this situation wherein i signed a contract for a training worth 85k, (3sessions per month for 4 month), but instead of 4months they just suddenly cut it to 3months, after the training my employer just keeps on adding work loads without any additional compensation. I am sending my brother to college and my salary wont suffice. And i am thinking whether the increase my salary or not i cant do anything about it since i am bonded and cant leave the company for 36 months. I want to leave the company though to check out greener pasture and also for my brother to continue college. My question is
1*was the contract voided when they cut the training?
2*will my employer would still collect the prorated amount of my bond if i leave? Or are they going to just get my last pay?

REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!

attyLLL

what kind of training is this? do you acquire a certification because of it?

whether they will go after you if you leave is up to the employer, but they can.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

mirek15

Arresto Menor

It was a some sort of seminar. Yes i got a certificate w/c i am going to surrender once i decided to leave the company. (thats what is on the contract)

*just incase i leave the company aaand they file a civil case againts me, will it appear on nbi clearance?
*if they'll collect the prorated charges will it be the whole amount or can it be in staggard payment?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum