Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Motorcycle/Vehicle Unsettled Loan Help.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

delahels

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would really appreciate if anyone here could help me. I bought a motorcycle at Motor Trade through bank financing. I opted to pay it in a (3) three year contract. I had already paid 70,000 Php when i got involved into car accident. A mitsubishi sedan crashed and hit me when i was about to park on the sidewalk sending me to the hospital and my motorcycle to the impounding center. I couldn't pay the monthly amortization of the motorcycle because i had to use the money to pay for my hospital bill. I got discharged from the hospital and after 6 months i told Motor Trade about what happened. They said they would get the motorcycle from the impounding center. Since then I've never received any call or at least get me informed about the status. Weeks after i got a letter from the bank saying they have filed a case against me due to failure to settle the dues of the motorcycle, a clerk from the regional trial court have already visited and told me to respond. I'm confused why motor trade didn't inform the bank about the accident, i thought i don't have to pay the unpaid dues because they said they will get it from the impounding center. I really don't know what to do and what my rights are. Please i need help....

lexamarie

Arresto Menor

pa bsp mu

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum