Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wife Left Husband but asking Full Financial Support

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bahay_Kubo

Arresto Menor

Hi PinoyLawyers,

Ask ko lang po if possible po na mag request yung wife ng financial support for her and sa baby po even if the wife left the husband together with the baby? Possible po ba yun na mag demand sya? Husband is willing to support po pero only for the baby and asked wife to sign an legal agreement which the wife declined to do so. Afterwards she is demanding po ng full support from the time she left the Husband which is 3 years ago.

I would like to know your opinion po and would really appreciate if advice can be given. Thank you in advance and More power.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

If she left the house without justified reason, she cannot demand for financial support. But your obligation to the child remains.

Bahay_Kubo

Arresto Menor

Thanks concepab.

Additional info po.

Regarding sa support po ng baby, husband has no problem po. We agreed on certain amount po to be send to her. The only thing is nasa spousal agreement to but she declined to sign it as she said na maliit yung amount na yun and demanding more (twice the initial agreed amount)

because of hinde na meet yung demand na amount,wife does not allow the husband to spend some time with the baby. Only visit sa bahay nila but unable to bring baby sa bahay ni husband.

I would like to know your opinion po sa situation po. Salamat po ulit.

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Bahay_Kubo wrote:Thanks concepab.

Additional info po.

Regarding sa support po ng baby, husband has no problem po. We agreed on certain amount po to be send to her. The only thing is nasa spousal agreement to but she declined to sign it as she said na maliit yung amount na yun and demanding more (twice the initial agreed amount)

because of hinde na meet yung demand na amount,wife does not allow the husband to spend some time with the baby. Only visit sa bahay nila but unable to bring baby sa bahay ni husband.

Hi, if you are not able to agree on the amount of support, pwede ang wife pumunta sa court so that the court can fix the amount of the support.

If she denies the father his right to be with his child, pwede rin ang father pumunta sa court to enforce his visitation rights or pwede rin magfile ng petition for child custody ang father.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Bahay_Kubo

Arresto Menor

Katrina288 wrote:

Additional info po.

Hi, if you are not able to agree on the amount of support, pwede ang wife pumunta sa court so that the court can fix the amount of the support.

If she denies the father his right to be with his child, pwede rin ang father pumunta sa court to enforce his visitation rights or pwede rin magfile ng petition for child custody ang father.

Hi Atty. Katrina288,

Actually husband and wife agreed on the amount but 2 days after wife eventually declined the amount and demands twice of the initial amount. Can husband make a case for it?

Since the husband did not give in to the demanded amount, wife denies right to the child. Can some case be filed against the wife for it?

Thank you for answering my question.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Bahay_Kubo wrote:
Katrina288 wrote:

Additional info po.

Hi Atty. Katrina288,

Actually husband and wife agreed on the amount but 2 days after wife eventually declined the amount and demands twice of the initial amount. Can husband make a case for it?

Since the husband did not give in to the demanded amount, wife denies right to the child. Can some case be filed against the wife for it?

The husband can file a petition to insist his rights as a father. if the wife refuse to accept the support make sure you will note it. Hayaan nyo na ang wife ang mag-file ng kaso, just be ready to prove that the husband exerted all efforts to provide for the child.

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Bahay_Kubo wrote:
Katrina288 wrote:

Additional info po.

Hi Atty. Katrina288,

Hi,

No need for the husband to file a case if the wife doesn't agree on the amount of support stated in the agreement. Just continue giving support and just keep all your proofs na nagpapadala / nagbibigay ka ng support for your own protection in case your the wife files a case in court for support.

As I mentioned before, the husband can seek the assistance of a lawyer to file a case in court to protect his right to be with his children. Smile

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

chik0ski

Arresto Menor

Hi atty katrina i need help din po almost same situation pero di po kami kasal pero surname ko po ung gamit ng bata,i need help pls aobrang miss ko na yung anak ko

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum