Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please urgently need advice about credit cards, I hope and praying that you will notice my message.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tetski

Arresto Menor

My name is Rosalie,

I have my unsettled account in Phillipines,2years ago, they keep sending me message at home ( Phillipines) .  I'm here now in dubai. and I stop paying my credits because I feel that I'm just paying only interest not my own bill, they keep adding interest every Month and make it double every after a Mos, lately I receive a call from agency from Philippines to my company, is it possible that they can make issues from my present company about my unpaid credit card in Phillipines? And what are my rights on this situation?
I feel also irritated that they are calling me how many times for every day saying that they will file some issues against me an they will also send some acknowledge to my present company here in dubai.

thank you for your help..

Last edited by tetski on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error of sentence)

tetski

Arresto Menor

Hello.. I'm Rosalie Tamayo

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

No! They cannot do that! Dubai companies will not get involve in any financial problem back in the Philippines. Find out about your consumers rights in the Philippines and report them to Ombudsman.

tetski

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your comment aloha...

How about my family in Philippines? Is it possible that the bank or the lawfirm company can send someone into our home and make some legal action? Only to force me to pay my unpaid balance? Honestly I'm willing to pay it but only if they will be fair for me, like I will pay only my transaction not all with the interest and charge that they add bigger and double every month.

tetski

Arresto Menor

Update message
this morning i recoeve again a call from the lawfirm company regarding of my failure to pay my unsettled acc worth 25k php. They told me that they cannot do any tjing whatever the bank can file a case for me because i failed to pay it on our agreement day which is last nov 3,2014. What are the possibilities that the bank can do or file any issue for me?

legaladvicer

legaladvicer
Arresto Menor

just joined in so it's kinda late... anyway, they can't do anything but just harrass... they have discretionary leeway and will not really bother everybody... not all that owes them money are ran after... just be good... try not to worry too much... and just pay it forward by helping the poor... banks are rich already if you ask me Smile

sezaya

Arresto Menor

help help help

ok i have the same case.. debt in credit cards but i cant pay it off since i dont have source of income what is the best thing to do ? im thinking of filing a bankruptcy and how hard will it gets .... any advice there guys ... thanks po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum