Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice regarding loan company

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Advice regarding loan company Empty Advice regarding loan company Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:56 am

busgamer

Arresto Menor

Gusto ko po sana malaman if tama po ba ang ginagawa ng Cirrus Holdings.

Nagloan po ako ng 50,000 sa Capitalife last year. Twice a month po ang bayaran thru PDC sa Sterling Bank. Ang total na babayaran ko sa kanila ay 94,120.02. Almost twice ng loan ko ung tubo nila. Pag nagmintis ka 500 per day ang penalty.

Last July 5, I asked a friend to
deposit my payment and the teller told hher sarado na capitalife. Pinacheck ko po office nila sa Buendia since di ko magawa kasi kakapanganak ko lang nung July sa province. Sabi ng friend ko sarado na ang office nila. Kaya di na ako nagbayad next payment schedule.

Ngayon po sabi ng mga friends ko na reference ko nung magaaply ng loan na nakareceive an sms stating pede sila magfile ng case sa akin and friend ko. And that ngtakeover sila sa capitalife , cirrus holdings daw sila. Hindi nman po dapat yun kasi di ko naman sila comaker.

Also wala po ako nareceive na letter of notice from capitalife about this takeover ng cirrus holdings.

The check I made was for capitalife so how come nakukuha nila payment ko from the bank? I told them i cant find any info bout their company so the officer gave their company address sa makati and phone number.

I want to know what i can do since takot din naman ako mademanda. Although masakit kasi the money i loaned was paid already and im just paying the interest na almost the same amount ng loan ko.

2loan - Advice regarding loan company Empty Advice regarding loan company Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:56 pm

troubledwife

Arresto Menor

I am also having the same problem. I was not informed that Capital Life was taken over by CIrrus holdings. Even though hindi na siya Capitla Life nag good yung checks ko until I had a financial problem lately and my checking account got closed last May 2014. Then I receive a text message informing me to pay my dues immediately as they, cirrus  finance had taken over capital life. they want me to make deposit immediately but they did not inform me the new name until only this July when they demanded for payment. Can they sue me even if the payee is Capital Life and not Cirrus Holdings? I am asking for restructure and extension but they told me today is the last day o payment. please help us.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum