Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate child & child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - illegitimate child & child support Empty illegitimate child & child support Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:35 pm

greenstone1001

Arresto Menor

my daughter is an illegitimate child. her father has a family. can we ask for financial support for her? she just turned 18 and her father never helped her in any way. now, he said he wants to help her. unfortunately, he is having a change of heart again. he even wants to take back the things he already gave her. i wanted to compel him already so this doesn't happen again. that when he wants to give he will and if he suddenly gets pissed off, he stops. he is giving undue stress to our daughter. my daughter is using my surname and his name is not on any legal documents.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum