Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALARM AND SCANDAL/RESISTING POLICE ARREST... case already filed. arraignment done aug.4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

heavensamrhe

Arresto Menor

Good day po!

Im seeking help in behalf of my friend, he is the witness of the said case and he is really confused and doesnt know what to do. He lacks knowledge about legalities and not able to express himself well.

how much can be the monetary claims(areglo) that he can demand?

*damage to property/moral/exemplary- cause accused shouted bad words,blaming,making up stories,vulgar words to him
-forcibly pushed and broke the wooden fence
-threw stones towards their house damaging thing appliances etc...
-harassing his mother ,letting her read the text messages and insenuating things and situations.
-trespassing to private property
-degrading ones dignity

the family now is trying to coordinate with my friend

2arrest - ALARM AND SCANDAL/RESISTING POLICE ARREST... case already filed. arraignment done aug.4 Empty FOLLOW UP QUESTION... Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:38 am

heavensamrhe

Arresto Menor

mga range po lang... pwede kaya 20,000-40,000...
para sa pagpapagawa ng fence, sa nabutas na walls (light materials) plywood lng nmn, yung cabinets, at yung sa kapit bahay na wall din, kasi parang compound yung property...

panu po yun??? mag file talaga ng private suite/case???
panu po yung arrangements? sa baranggay ba,or sa court...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum