Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need advice po about the labor code

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1code - i need advice po about the labor code Empty i need advice po about the labor code Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:24 am

sabine_castillo

Arresto Menor

I'm an employee with a six months probation by august matatapos na po ang six months ko. I already told my supervisor of my plans of not signing a regularization kasi aya ko na po mag stay sa company. The manager of our department told me that not signing the regularization is not an option I would still be a regular by default even if I passed a notice that I would resign my post before the six month period ends. Is there a law in the labor code supporting that? Thank you so much for a reply it would be highly appreciated.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

sabine_castillo wrote:I'm an employee with a six months probation by august matatapos na po ang six months ko. I already told my supervisor of my plans of not signing a regularization kasi aya ko na po mag stay sa company. The manager of our department told me that not signing the regularization is not an option I would still be a regular by default even if I passed a notice that I would resign my post before the six month period ends. Is there a law in the labor code supporting that? Thank you so much for a reply it would be highly appreciated.

IN your case regularization is an automatic result of working there until August.

If you do not want to be regularized, you should have filed your resignation 30 days beforehand, and comply with the notice period requirement.

http://www.councilviews.com

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

sabine_castillo wrote:I'm an employee with a six months probation by august matatapos na po ang six months ko. I already told my supervisor of my plans of not signing a regularization kasi aya ko na po mag stay sa company. The manager of our department told me that not signing the regularization is not an option I would still be a regular by default even if I passed a notice that I would resign my post before the six month period ends. Is there a law in the labor code supporting that? Thank you so much for a reply it would be highly appreciated.

You can resign during your probationary period. Unless there is a bond or penalty to pay, just wait for regularisation and then you submit your resignation afterwards. That is the most basic thing to do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum