Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Territorial issue and rights of neighbors with regards to electric post placement.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anhjick

Arresto Menor

Good day, back when the electric posts were placed in our land, the first plan was to put it at the edge of out land, but my neighbor complained about it being near their land so the post was placed nearer to our house's fence. Today, the electric post is slanted and very near our house, this might have been caused by the past typhoons and storms, and it leaned on our house ever since we had our house renovated. My question, does my neighbor have any right/s or influence as to where the electric post should be placed, I have been searching in the internet about the proper distance of electric posts to near structures and found out that the post should not be anywhere near our house for more than 15ft. but if the plan from before pushed through, it would have been a more ideal placement.. Can you please explain to me the rights of my neighbors to the electric post even though it will be still placed in our land but on the edge, near theirs.. thank you and please tell can we do about it..

CPA-Lawyer

Arresto Menor

no, your neighbor has no right. you should direct your concern to the utility company and ask them to remove and/or transfer the post for the protection of your family.

Anhjick

Arresto Menor

Okay. Thank you very much.. my mother plans to pay for moving the post.. she said that meralco/pldt will then return the spent money to us after a year or so.. she said it will earn interest and it will be like being stockholders.. is what she say true? does anyone have ideas about this?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum