Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help! About sa amendment ng surname sa Phil. Passport

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jocno1212

Arresto Menor

Mga Sir at Ma'am, patulong naman po ako, bali kasi yung kapatid ko kumuha ng passport gamit yung NSO birth certificate niya na ang surname ay yung sa mother ko, lahat ng ID niya at school files, surname ng daddy ko gamit niya, e want po kasi niya na name ng daddy ko yung gagamitin na niya, kinonsult na namin siya sa Local Civil Registrar, ang sabi, pwede naman na gamitin ng kapatid ko yung surname ng father ko kung magpafile ang daddy ko ng Affidavit of Acknowledgement and Consent to use the surname of father, kaso illegitimate pa din siya, ang tanong ko po eh, pwede ba niya ipa-amend yung passport niya na nauna at baguhin ang surname niya gamit yung surname ng daddy ko kahit nakalagay na illegitimate siya?

Ang sabi kasi sa Passport services ng DFA eh ganito:

8. Amendments:

I already have my new passport or it was just recently issued, but I need to change one or more of the data entries… can I still get the entry corrected or changed?
Depending on what may need to be changed or corrected, you may only need to accomplish a Passport Amendment form and present the original and copy of the applicant’s NSO Certified Birth Certificate and other supporting documents. Otherwise, you might have to apply for a new passport.

Amendments apply only to:

Change of surname due to marriage, annulment of marriage, divorce, or death of spouse
Change of surname of a legitimated child by virtue of a subsequent marriage of parents.
The requirements for Amendment of Passport are original and a copy of:
For married woman:

NSO issued Marriage certificate (if married in the Philippines) or Report of Marriage (if married abroad)

For woman separated from husband:
Decree with finality of annulment of marriage, divorce decree, or death certificate of deceased husband, whichever is applicable.
Annotated NSO-issued marriage certificate

For legitimated child:
Marriage certificate of parents, original birth certificate and amended birth certificate of the legitimated child.

Our personnel on duty would have to determine if any entry can be amended before accepting any application.

The fee for Passport Amendment is $20.00

May marriage certificate po ang parents ko galing sa Local Civil Registrar, May photocopy pa ng Birth certificate kapatid ko na nakapangalan sa surname ng mommy ko, tapos bibigyan siya ng panibagong Birth certificate na nakapangalan na siya sa Daddy ko kaso nga illegitimate and attached yung Affidavit of Acknowledgement and Consent to use the surname of father.

pwede ba niya ipa-amend yung passport niya na nauna at baguhin ang surname niya gamit yung surname ng daddy ko kahit nakalagay na illegitimate siya?

Please patulong!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum