Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recommended books for Frosh students (UST)

+4
redpula
hussein07
av0415
ireneeey
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ireneeey

Arresto Menor

Hi to all students of Law, aspiring lawyers, and current lawyers! Especially sa mga Thomasians. Smile

Can you recommend some books for the following subjects:

CONSTI
CRIMINAL LAW I  
LEGAL RESEARCH & BIBLIOGRAPHY  
LEGAL WRITING  
PERSONS AND FAMILY RELATIONS  
STATUTORY CONSTRUCTION

Incoming freshman ako this SY, so I just wanna prepare myself before the first day of school. Thank you in advance sa lahat ng sasagot! Very Happy

av0415

Arresto Menor

Wag ka muna bumili ng books. Yung books na gagamitin mo depende kung sinong prof nyo. Chill lang muna. Nag pupunta din dun yung rex at central around second week ng pasukan, may maliit na discount.

hussein07

hussein07
Arresto Menor

Hindi pa pumapasok ang ilan sa prof ko. Kaso gusto ko na magbasa eh. Hehe

Ano po ma recommend nyong books?

http://wikipedia.com

redpula

Prision Correccional

constitution - bernas, cruz
persons - sta. maria, paras
criminal law - reyes volume 1
statutory construction - agpalo

these books are commonly used textbooks; if you want to have an indepth knowledge on the principles and fundamentals. However, your teacher my require other authors that he/she may find appropriate for your class to read in his/her subject.

redpula

Prision Correccional

constitution - bernas, cruz
persons - sta. maria, paras
criminal law - reyes volume 1
statutory construction - agpalo

these books are commonly used textbooks; if you want to have an indepth knowledge on the principles and fundamentals. However, your teacher my require other authors that he/she may find appropriate for your class to read in his/her subject.

av0415

Arresto Menor

CONSTI- usually CRUZ ang ginagamit ng marami, pero i suggest na BERNAS ang gamitin. Sobrang sulit!
CRIMINAL LAW I - REYES
LEGAL RESEARCH & BIBLIOGRAPHY - no need. Mag lib ka na lang UNLESS may irequire ang prof
LEGAL WRITING - no need UNLESS may irequire
PERSONS AND FAMILY RELATIONS - depende sa prof. magtanong na lang sa higher years. pero I used PINEDA
STATUTORY CONSTRUCTION - JUDGE DIAZ

blitzcrank

Arresto Menor

Depende sa professor yan e. post mo yung mga professors mo and i will recommend some books

Lynflorig

Arresto Menor

meron bang pdf nang bernas book?

bell_lily_lily

Arresto Menor

Sino po may Rabuya book for PFR? :-) incoming freshie here. Badly need one. Sad

shongi

Arresto Menor

Hi! Looking for resourse pdfs for Persons and Family Relations by Sta. Maria, thank you very much!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum