Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help regarding cash bond and resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Help regarding cash bond and resignation Empty Help regarding cash bond and resignation Wed May 21, 2014 2:28 pm

bryanferd23

Arresto Menor

Please advice me with my wife's problem.
She is currently employed in a private hospital under radiology department and wants to resign to get better job opportunities.She already submitted her resignation letter and some of the doctors already uproved of it. She's also looking forward for the cash bond that her company/hospital deducted to her salary every month. My wife's problem is that they told her that before they sign her clearance (requirements to get the cash bond) she must first find a replacement for her job or they wont sign her clearance. Why should my wife be the one to find for her replacement? as if they are implying that if she cant find a replacement she cant get her clearance signed. Can we complain to her employer? if so in what way. thank you

bryanferd23

Arresto Menor

what i mean is bakit po sya magproproblema sa paghanap ng replacement sa trabaho nya? diba dapat ang problemahin nya is yung hahanapan nya ng bagong trabaho? at pagsubmit ng mga application letter sa nga papasokan nyang trabaho?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

bryanferd23 wrote:what i mean is bakit po sya magproproblema sa paghanap ng replacement sa trabaho nya? diba dapat ang problemahin nya is yung hahanapan nya ng bagong trabaho? at pagsubmit ng mga application letter sa nga papasokan nyang trabaho?

Sabihin nya na wala syang kilalang pwedeng pumalit at ginagawa na nya ang nakalagay sa contract nya. Wala sa papeles na sya ang dapat maghanap ng tao - trabaho ng HR yan.

http://www.councilviews.com

bryanferd23

Arresto Menor

pano po pagmaginsist sila na hindi magsign?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

bryanferd23 wrote:pano po pagmaginsist sila na hindi magsign?

Kasuhan sa DOLE at humingi ng damages dahil sa abala at kawalan ng pagkakakitaan dahil walang tatanggap sa kanyang ibang company.

http://www.councilviews.com

bryanferd23

Arresto Menor

thank you po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum