Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unfinished loan for a company that suddenly closed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chihiro24

Arresto Menor

I need some advise.. I have a loan to a lending company whichi Capitalife lending inc.
my load will be finished by october, suddenly we were informed that the company was already closed. When i was approved for a loan, i was asked to issue post dated checks. However ,february my checking account was closed and i was just notified by the lending company that my check was returned because my account is already closed. Then the company asked me to pay the amount on the check plus the penalty the very next day which i did.Also since my account was already closed, my agent told me to just make over the counter payments on their bdo account. That from february till april. Now, a collections officer fromcapitalife advises that the company was already closed and was acquired by a different company now named cirrus holdings inc. and i should be paying cirus instead on their bdo account. I never got the other checks that i issued before and i am afraid that they will still try to process it. Also,i dont know if i should follow the imstructions of the said collection officer from the lending company because i never received any formal adv of what happened.. Im afraid if they will file a case against me if those checks that they will try to process will be returned, what do i do..im not the only one with this kind of problem with capitalife..

chambahero

Arresto Menor

Hi,

We experienced the same case. I am currently being contacted by an enitity named Cirrus Holdings. They are making me pay P75k total for a P40k loan with Capitalife Lending. I was asking them if they can provide me a proof that my liability was transferred to them because what is written on my check is the name of the original company that I loaned the money from. It didn't say that if Capitalife Lending closes or files for bankrupcy, my liability will be tranferred to abother entity.

Lawyers, attornies? Any advise on this matter?

Our dilemma is, we are not sure how to go about dealing with Cirrus Holdings since our checkes are initially issued to Capitalife Lending. They are demanding us to pay otherwise, we will be imprisoned. Also, should our loan still be incurring interest knowing that Capitalife Lending already closed?

Thanks!

I'm Seeking Advise

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am experiencing the same thing and Cirrus Holdings employee is harassing me to pay or else they will file a case againsts me. How do we go about this?

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum