Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE PENDING WARRANT OF ARREST

+2
cutie.ponce
HardKnockLife
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HardKnockLife

Arresto Menor

Hi I would like to know how to inquire if I have pending warrant of arrest. Someone is threatening that he already sued me and i should hide since there is warrant of arrest already issued and anytime soon ill be arrested by the police.

HardKnockLife

Arresto Menor

Hi I just called the lower court to inquire and as per database naka dismissed na daw ung mga case.. So if there is new pending warrant it should reflect in the data base naman diba? So for now wla daw .. its merely a threat maybe

cutie.ponce

Arresto Menor

Hi po.id like to know lang pano maveverify if totokng may naifile na criminal case against you? Saan po tatawag? Nbi po ba o sa prosecutors office?d po macontact ang prosecutors record division.

cutie.ponce

Arresto Menor

A month after the alleged commission of crime, pwede pa po ba maaresto? What if mali po binigay na address ng mga pulis sa court at d kami bigyan ng subpoena?pano po kami magcounter affidavit?possible ba na ma issue han kami ng warrant of arrest pag ganun?ty po

HardKnockLife

Arresto Menor

hi cuti poncie I checked my friends name in OOC and all the cases he had were dismissed and theres no any pending case filed against him which is the contrary threat statement from the complainant that he was issued another warrant of arrest. You may google the number of the RTC and which branch it is filed. Or you may call this number 2890762 (office of court clerk). This is where I am redirected and inquire. They have data base to check any forwarded cases from Fiscal court. Hope this helps.

cutie.ponce

Arresto Menor

HardKnockedLife

Thanks for the information that you have provided. it was a great help.

God bless!!! Very Happy 

HardKnockLife

Arresto Menor

Your welcome did you call the OOC and check your name already?

rey04

Arresto Mayor

huwag kayung matakot sa warrant of arrest as long as it is bailable. it doesnt automatically means we are guilty. matagal na process yung hearing.

Rootis

Arresto Menor

Sorry, but what is OOC?

Dundas

Arresto Menor

Hi There, I just want to know if a warrant of arrest issued for contempt of court will expire if the case filed was later dismissed. Thanks!

Foreveralone

Arresto Menor

Hello. Manghihingi lang ng advice kung paano malalaman kung may case filed sken. A year ago kasi may nagsasabi sa aking na may estafa case daw ako sa nbi. Ofw po kasi ako plano ko umuwi this year. Sobrang worried lang kasi ako dahil hindi ako alam kung totoong may kaso ako or wla baka kasi mahold ako sa immigration sa pilipinas once na umuwi ako. Can anybody help me how to know kung case sa nbi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum