Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What does 12 months bond mean? Can I submit resignation on 11th month?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

madison20

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

I have one year bond. This is what's stated in my contract:

You will contractually bonded for 12 months from the date of employment. Should you leave or told to leave within 6 months, a penalty of SGD4,000/- is payable immediately by the staff. Should you leave or told to leave between 7 to 12 months a penalty of SGD3,000/- is payable immediately.

I sent my resignation on the 11th month with 1 month notice. Balak ko lang kumpletuhin yung 12 months. Kaso sinisingil ako ng bond ng employer ko. Do they have the right to do it? Ano po ibig sbihin ng "told to leave" sa contract ko, ibig sbihin po ba nun kapag nagsabi ako aalis ako or kapag pinaalis nila ako within 12 months? Kung April 22, 2013 first day of work ko, kelan safe maglast day? Salamat po.  Surprised 

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

dapat di ka na nag submit nang resignation.. dapat nag wait ka na lang for the contract to end.. and then you don't renew or extend..

madison20

Arresto Menor

wala po kasi nakasaad na terminated na agad service ko after 12 months. ang 12 months lang po ay ung period with bond. Ngunit pagkatapos ng 12 months, empleyado pa rin nila ako.

Liable po ba ako s bond s ginawa kong pagpasa ng resignation sa 11th month? para sakin kasi ay empleyado pa rin naman ako hanggang 12th month kapag sinerve ko ang notice period.

salamat po sa reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum