Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Book 6 Article 285 (Serious Insult by Employer)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

roraito008

Arresto Menor

Sir need of advice po...
tinatawag po ang department namin na "wagas", at sinabihan din po kaming sitting pretty lang...

kaya ang ginawa ko po ay nagAWOL nalang ako..
after 1 month po nakareceive ako ng letter from them na kaylangan kong magreport within 5days or kakasuhan nila ako...

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

roraito008 wrote:Sir need of advice po...
tinatawag po ang department namin na "wagas", at sinabihan din po kaming sitting pretty lang...

kaya ang ginawa ko po ay nagAWOL nalang ako..
after 1 month po nakareceive ako ng letter from them na kaylangan kong magreport within 5days or kakasuhan nila ako...

What advice do you need?

http://www.councilviews.com

roraito008

Arresto Menor

need ko lang po malaman kung legal po ba ang ginawa kong pagaawol...

ayon po kasi sa book 6 article 285 na pwede ko pong iterminate ang contract kung makakatanggap ng serious insult ang isang empleyado...

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

roraito008 wrote:need ko lang po malaman kung legal po ba ang ginawa kong pagaawol...

Hindi.

AWOL is never a proper action. Kung di mo kaya ang nangyayari or sinasabi, eh di mag-resign ng maayos.

roraito008

Arresto Menor

Art. 285. Termination by employee.

1.An employee may terminate without just cause the employee-employer relationship by serving a written notice on the employer at least one (1) month in advance. The employer upon whom no such notice was served may hold the employee liable for damages.

2.An employee may put an end to the relationship without serving any notice on the employer for any of the following just causes:

1.Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;

ayan po..

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

roraito008 wrote:Art. 285. Termination by employee.

1.An employee may terminate without just cause the employee-employer relationship by serving a written notice on the employer at least one (1) month in advance. The employer upon whom no such notice was served may hold the employee liable for damages.

2.An employee may put an end to the relationship without serving any notice on the employer for any of the following just causes:

1.Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;

ayan po..

I know that clause.

What I do not see is the serious insult you say was made.

Sino ba ang nagsabi? At personal ba yung sabi ng "wagas" sa iyo na ikaw ang pinapatamaan?

If meron mang serious insult na sinasabi mo, kailangan mo pang patunayan yun.

The "without serving notice" means generally that you do not need to give the 30-days notice, but you still have to give advise to them and indicate it as such. But just disappearing does not justify anything. It may even mean that you might have done something wrong (stole property, equipment, etc) and decided to hide.

roraito008

Arresto Menor

so i think kelangan ko nga talagang bumalik... thank you sir...

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

tinawag lang na wagas at sitting pretty lang.. di ka na pumasok? masyado naman yata yan.. hindi yan yung sinasabing serious insult.. pano kung totoo?

roraito008

Arresto Menor

Patok wrote:tinawag lang na wagas at sitting pretty lang.. di ka na pumasok? masyado naman yata yan.. hindi yan yung sinasabing serious insult.. pano kung totoo?

yun nga po ang masama e... mabilis at pulido ka magtrabaho gaganunin ka pa... nagpadala naman na po ako ng letter of apology sa kanila...

yoq3

Arresto Menor

QUESTION:  

first - masasabi po ba na insult pag sinabihan ka na " your skills are not qualified kya lang kita hi nire is because...." sa harap ng buong team?

second - ano po ang pwede kong gawin kung i naccuse ako ng mga bagay na hindi ko sinabi or ginawa?

*please i need help so i can do what is right.

thank you.

Strawberryfruitspunch

Arresto Menor

up for this

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum