Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pag terminated ba may bond?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Pag terminated ba may bond? Empty Pag terminated ba may bond? Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:32 am

LovePeaceHappiness

Arresto Menor

Hi! This is what happened. i worked with a BPO company. Then our Team leader talked to us. Actually three of us and told us that we did not reach our scores but she did not showed us our score card. She told us that we cannot continue with the program since we did not pass. She gave us an option either termination or resignation. She said if we will resign then we can use the company as a work experience unlike if we were terminated there will be a bad record on our end. Then I asked her. What about the bond? She said we wont pay for the bond since we were terminated. So, what we did we just resigned. Then when I had my exit interview, HR told me about the bond. I told him that our TL said that we will not pay for it since we are terminated. Then he showed me the email of our TL denying that she told us that. So, I told the HR that I was terminated and she told us to better resign and I even showed him the SMS message saying that we were terminated. The problem is not with the company but with the TL. First, she terminated us without us seeing our scorecard. She told us to submit our resignation letter and we will all go to HR on the same day. But what happened was, when we submitted our resignation letter she went to HR alone and told us to wait. Now our salary for february 15 was held, and according to HR we will receive our salary and back pay after 30 days after the exit interview. It seems that we will not receive anything because of the bond and we might end up paying the company.

If our TL just told us that there is a bond if we resign, then we might have chose to be terminated. It is not a miscommunication since she knew that.

My question is, what action should I do with our TL for her to tell the HR what she told us. Do we have to go to labor to report what happened?

2bond - Pag terminated ba may bond? Empty Re: Pag terminated ba may bond? Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:22 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

gano na kayo katagal employed dyan? regular na ba kayo?

3bond - Pag terminated ba may bond? Empty Re: Pag terminated ba may bond? Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:06 pm

LovePeaceHappiness

Arresto Menor

3 months pa lang po

4bond - Pag terminated ba may bond? Empty Re: Pag terminated ba may bond? Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:29 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

just asked to be terminated.. para walang bond..

5bond - Pag terminated ba may bond? Empty Re: Pag terminated ba may bond? Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:36 am

LovePeaceHappiness

Arresto Menor

Kaso pinag pass na kami ng resignation. Then during the exit interview ko nalaman na may bind since sabi ng TL namin walang bond. While waiting for our exit interview syempre naghanap na rin ng job sa ibang BPO. Eh mag start na ko ng March.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum