Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requesting for a copy of employment contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

marigoldremo

Arresto Menor

I requested for a copy of my contract because my personal copy is in the possession of my ex-husband and we are not in speaking terms at the moment. I was only given a partial copy, just the Job Offer and the contract for probationary employees. They did not furnish me a copy of the confidentiality/non-compete clause. Below is the message I received from our HR officer.

"We received a new directive earlier today regarding furnishing copies of contracts. HR is only allowed to let employees view the company-copy of their employment contract, as it is the employees’ responsibility to take care of their personal copy. However, understanding the predicament that you’re in, Kriska allowed your contract to be scanned as a “one-off”. The contract in your 201 file is the employer's copy. PSG has sole discretion whether to furnish you a copy or not, since a copy was handed to you upon contract signing. "

Is this legal?

Thanks!

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes it is legal.
You can not compel them to re-issue one and after one and so on.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum