Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment bond

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Employment bond Empty Employment bond Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:25 pm

prayerson1

Arresto Menor

hi, i just wanna ask about my employment bond. i signed a 2 year contract with P100,000 bond.now i wanted to resign for a better opportunity, i am now working for almost 1 month. what can i do to break the employment bond?

it's okay to me if i wont get any COE or certificates. thank you for your response.

2employment - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:28 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

prayerson1 wrote:hi, i just wanna ask about my employment bond. i signed a 2 year contract with P100,000 bond.now i wanted to resign for a better opportunity, i am now working for almost 1 month. what can i do to break the employment bond?

it's okay to me if i wont get any COE or certificates. thank you for your response.

Considering a one month stay, IMO Its ok not to get COE.
But if the company will sue you for 100k bond, you will obliged to pay it.
Only you can contest the bond to reduce to little amount because you have one month stay only.
Just render 30 days notice.

3employment - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:40 pm

pinayguru

Arresto Menor

I have same inquiry, I signed the JO with 6 months equivalent salary bond but the actual work has disconnection/ dis-alignment in job description of said position so I filled 30 days notice of resignation. Do I need to pay the 6 months bond?

4employment - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:37 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Pinay, were you able to undergo training?

5employment - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:46 pm

pinayguru

Arresto Menor

No training during my stay only Knowledge transfer although its poor quality.

6employment - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:20 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Just push through with your 30-days resignation notice. Don't worry with the bond. They have to file it in court before they can claim it from you

7employment - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:14 am

prayerson1

Arresto Menor

if i get terminated in the job or AWOL , are they still going to obliged me to pay the bond ?

8employment - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:44 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Only the court can compel you to pay. but just don't go AWOL. the company claim for damages on top of your bond if you do so

9employment - Employment bond Empty Re: Employment bond Tue May 06, 2014 8:33 am

Skyrice76

Arresto Menor

Hello There,
I have this Problem with my contract also. That is so fishy the time i read it and stupid for me to sign it. here is my problem Miss/Mr HR.
I signed a training contract (BOlded) on a call center outsourcing comp.with a P.304 salary per day. the contract estates states that as follows:
1. your performance will be reviewed on a monthly basis. However, your status as a Trainee is good for 6 months. Your contract can be renewed depending on the performance evaluation set by the company.
2. You will be in a bond of 1 year to the company and for any reason of non-complacence or employee leaving the service for what reasons what so ever you shall pay a equvalent of P30,000 by way of agreed liquidated damages and agrees to pay the same without any proof of actual damages suffers by the Company.
------which i think is insane for my salary of P304 per day in 6 days a week and in grave yard shift.
i read the other form regarding employment bond and i think that i am no longer liable for the one year bond because the contract i signed is only for 6 mons and clearly the bond over laps a expired contract right. natpos ko namn ang 6 mos sa kanila and i said na hindi na ko mag rerenew ng contrat for permanet. pero sabi nila automatic na daw un.
is it a case of UNJUST ENRICHMENT?
i already talk with all my workmate unanimous poh ang opinyon sa company.
i just what to know your opinion and advise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum