Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNPAID CREDIT CARDS

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - UNPAID CREDIT CARDS Empty UNPAID CREDIT CARDS Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:34 pm

Rtkinse

Arresto Menor

Will I be in jail dahil d ko na binabayaran ang credit cards ko? Nagset ako ng arrangement sa banks kaya lang when they send me the agreement, umabot ng almost half a million ang pinababayaran nila sa akin. May mga phone calls and letters from the law office na akong narereceived.

Please give me advice kasi masyado na akong affected sa mga narereceived ko.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

God bless...

2credit - UNPAID CREDIT CARDS Empty unpaid credit card dubai Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:42 am

jhyn

Arresto Menor

nag work ako sa dubai before..peru ngtanggalanuung cmpany nantintrabahuan ko nasama ako.in short mawalan ako ng at ntgil kona pgabyad ng credit card ko.2010 umuwi ako ng pinas.
dn ngayun ditu.ako ng work sa ibang bansa lastly yung prarents ko nka tanggap ng letter galing sa collecting company ditu sa pinas.at tinawgan pa nlanang brgy.captain.
nung tinawagan ko cla hningian ako ng down payment na 70k.kc nasa knla na daw yung case ko.dahil kung d daw ako mgbayad d na daw ako makakauwi ng
kasi makukulong daw ako.tas mgkaproblema daw ako dtu ngayun sa pingtatrabhuan ko.

tanung ko lng po..talgang bang d na ako makuwi nh pinas kung ujwi makukulong ba ako?at nung ng ask ako sa kanla ng email add sa banko na na knuhanan ko ng cresdit card sabi nla send nila sa email ko.peru hanngang ngayun di cla ng send sa akin.
at pwedi ba nla ako guluhin dtu sa bansa na pinag tatrabahuan ko ngayun.ditu ako sa Hongkong ngayun..anu ba dpat gawin.alam ko d nla titigialan mga parents ko sa katatawag nla.
.at baka punthan pa nla mga parents ko..

they want me to pay on march 20,2014..yan sahod ko not enough na ibayad nla..my college na kc ako and im a singe parent.

please i need your legal advice

thank you and GOD BLESS.

lindleyv

Arresto Menor

I had a credit card from Equitable Bank back in Jan 2008 and it had a balance of 52,545 to include late fees and interest charges (the last month was 2,600+). I agreed to have an extended payment arrangement with the bank for 1 year which I undertake to pay the amount of 59,432.40 (inclusive of 6,800+ interest for the 1 year arrangement).

The 1st amortization was made on 3/15/2008 and the last was supposedly 2/15/2009. Due to some minor financial problems, I was only able to deposit 20k on 2/20/2009, 5K on 3/10, and 1K on 3/12 which actually completed my payments of 59,500.

Unfortunately, BDO (after absorbing Equitable Bank) went after my payment arrangement declaring failure of the extended payment arrangement and they reverted back to the credit card transactions applying all interest charges and penalties they deem necessary which they’re now claiming that I still owe them 28K which to me is absurd.

Over the course of 5 years, I got contacted by at least 4 collection agencies demanding payment of the 28K and I gave them my explanation either in writing or phone call. The 2nd to the last collection agency that talked to me told me that I don’t need to worry anymore because I’ve already paid enough and that it’s not right that the contract gets reverted back to credit card transaction because the sole purpose of the extended payment arrangement is to extinguish the existing debt. I just feel harassed now that another collection agency is contacting me and offering a lower amount to settle the debt (25K).

I’m exploring options on how to deal with the harassment as I know I’ve already paid my debt and they’re asking for more. I don’t intend to pay them. If ever my case gets elevated to court, what are the chances that I can win the case and am I right in thinking this is already harassment that may have legal implications?

Thank you very much.

4credit - UNPAID CREDIT CARDS Empty Re: UNPAID CREDIT CARDS Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:40 pm

cathypal

Arresto Menor

can a legal office file me a complaint of stafa for the non payment of credit cards? please answer me..

5credit - UNPAID CREDIT CARDS Empty Re: UNPAID CREDIT CARDS Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:37 pm

mitchee

Arresto Menor

Hi po.., tanong ko lang po kung,, makakasuhan at makukulong po ba ako dahil d ko na binabayaran ang credit card ko? nag karon po ako ng ccredit card over the phone lang by referal lang ng friend ko at wala po akong binigay na kahit anong application form at requirments sa kanila.. nung dumating sakin ang card, kinuha ko nalng,, nung una ok pa,, hangang sa nahospital po ako at natigil po ako makpag bayad ng ccrdit card dahil sa laki ng ginastos ko sa hospital at medicine ko.. inshort nagipit po ako sa pera.. May mga phone calls and letters from the law office na akong narereceived. nung una sinasagot ko po at inexplaine ko sa kanila ang nangyari pero makulit tlga cla kaya ngaun di ko na sinasagot at mga tawag nila.. meron narin po akong letter na narecieved at sabi doon ifinorward na po nila sa bernales and associate ang case ko. my friend was once told me po na, wala naman daw nakukulong sa credit card. at wala naman silang magagawa kung wala ka talagang maibabayad basta wag ka lng mangangako. gusto ko na nga pong ipa cut un credit card ko kaso ang sabi sakin kailngan daw munang bayaran ng buo ang utang,, so lalong lumalaki ng lumalaki ang utang ko.. mas lalong di ko kayang mabayran pag nagkaton..  Sad 

Please give me advice po kasi masyado na akong affected sa kanila.. natatakot po ako baka bigla nalang akong damputin at ikulong..

Salamat po..

God bless...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum