Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Bond

+3
alexisbantilan
HR Adviser
Malaya
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Employment Bond Empty Employment Bond Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:49 pm

Malaya

Arresto Menor

Hi Guys,

I have to edit/remove the post as a part of the agreement during the mediation.

Last edited by Malaya on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mediation Compromise Agreement.)

2employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:01 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Secure a lawyer to help you appeal the case

3employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:30 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

This is another story of companies' UNJUST ENRICHMENT. File a counter case of UNJUST ENRICHMENT and contest that bond is unjust. You can contest that the bond is void because of non-compliance of the company with training application. But I think the court will rule that it is enforceable but with minimum amount.

4employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:43 am

attyLLL

where's the part that you filed your answer? make sure you abide by court rules else a judgment can be rendered based on just the company's evidence. hiring a lawyer is your best step.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:55 am

Malaya

Arresto Menor

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your outputs regarding my scenario.
As of to date, I have already hired a private lawyer for the case and having difficulties financially on paying.

I just want to create a discussion on this forum so others will be informed on this certain scenario that I am facing
and they can used this as reference.

and also I want to hear other lawyers opinion about this.

I just want to ask the following:
the investment stated by the company is the "internal training" given to us.

can we demand evidence coming from the complainant that they need to show proof that the training cost is 300k?

when we check external training rates, the highest will only amount 100k and the lowest about 60k.

the complainant said it is a breach of contract
but do I have a point that the complainant was the first one who breach the contract wherein we have not practice what is on training, as they have put as on the project which does not uses it.

Thanks in advance on your replys

6employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:33 am

Malaya

Arresto Menor

Hi Guys,

Heads up.

Nakakalungkot,
I tried to apply for a job with a higher pay this 2014
so that I can pay the damages in case I lose my case.

I am qualified for the job, have passed 3 interviews,
medical. they have done a backround check and contacted my previous employers. The Company told that they have filed a civil case against me, and for that reason alone. my application was declined by the company.

:'(

Last edited by Malaya on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mediation Agreement)

7employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:38 am

PvtDewitt

Arresto Menor

Hi, I feel the same way. Why are there people who hinder others from achieving their dreams? Such companies are just so insecure.

So are they asking you to pay them 300k? I'm curious on what if you do not pay them that amount.

8employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:34 pm

matahari

Arresto Menor

My suggestion is apply first to small companies  as contractor most of them don't do background checking. After working let's say for six months then apply to more established companies and never put your old company's name in your resume.  Instead put the name of companies where you were deployed. I know some people with similar situation as yours and they are now working in multi national companies.

Last edited by matahari on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

9employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

don't sign any contract with employment bond.. madami pang ibang work dyan..

10employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:49 am

matahari

Arresto Menor

Is it stated in your contract that the company is oblidged to give you work relevant to the training you recieved? Or since you are programmer they can give you work as long as it is in the boundary of your job's description.Better review your job description.

11employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:26 am

Malaya

Arresto Menor

--Is it stated in your contract that the company is oblidged to give you work relevant to the training you recieved? Or since you are programmer they can give you work as long as it is in the boundary of your job's description.Better review your job description.

Thanks for the replies,
No, it is not properly stated on the contract that the company should give me work relevant to the training receive but it is stated that the company should equip us with the necessary knowledge to properly do our work.

nevertheless, I have agreed to settle the case, not because I dont have basis for my case but I am not financial capable of paying my lawyer if my case will take long.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum